UK & London Wedding Photography Prices
All my London wedding photography prices include:
- All your edited images delivered via online gallery to download share with friends and family
- Images are yours to print and share as you please
- As much or as little advice as you want throughout the whole planning process
- Guaranteed awesome memories that will take you back to that day
£970 Up to 6 hours
6 hours photography coverage. Perfect if you’re looking for pictures to cover a certain portion of the day, or if you’re having a more intimate, smaller celebration.
£1260 Up to 10 Hours
10 hours photography coverage. This is usually enough to capture the story of the day from prep until after the first dance, before people start falling over.
£1450 Unlimited hours
Unlimited From morning prep until the messy end. Perfect for those who are planning an extravagant exit, or just want pictures of their friends in compromising positions.
- Whether you’re planning for a short celebration after the registry office; or a multi-day, multicultural extravanganza; or perhaps you’re going balls out in Ibiza – I’d love to be involved. Get in touch for a custom quote.
- I’m based on the London and Surrey border which is easy to get into the the city and Home Counties. I love to travel but there may be added travel costs involved for weddings over 1.5 hours away.
- If you’re looking for extra coverage for groom prep, or just want more photos from another perspective, then you may want to consider another photographer. I’ve handpicked a few photographers that I work closely with, who shoot in a similar style to me, and who I trust to give me as much effort and sweat as I would.
Luxury Wedding Albums
All my packages include the digital files in all their hi-res glory. This means you’ll have the convenience of being able to share your memories online through social media; to purchase prints down at your local store; or to create your own albums using one of the many online publishing platforms. The choice is all yours! However, when it comes to real fine art, luxury wedding albums, a book that’s hand-crafted using inks that will never fade or discolour, an heirloom that is designed to last a life-time, the choices become a lot more discerning. I’m proud to be able to offer you albums from Folio.
Frequently Asked Questions
We love your natural wedding pictures - what about group shots?
Indeed, I do group shots and portraits. Group photos are the bain of many a couple who dread the thought of being lined up and having to look all formal. You just want to get to the party, right? I have a system of making them as quick and as pain-free as possible so that grandma won’t be out in the cold for long, and she’ll have a wonderful little ‘wedding picture’ on her mantelpiece.
How many photos do we get and can we print them?
I don’t have a limit on the number of images I deliver but generally, for a 10 hour wedding, you could expect between 300 – 400. Every wedding is different of course and that number will depend on the flow of the day. The pictures are yours and you can print and share them till your heart’s content. I’ll even provide you with low-res Web ready versions.
We love your take on wedding photography - what's the next step?
Drop me a line and we’ll organise a time to chat. I’m based in Caterham (about 10 miles from Croydon) so we could meet in London or close by if it’s convenient, or Skype if distance is an issue. If you decide I’m your guy, then I’ll send over a link through my online booking system where you can e-sign the contract and pay the deposit of £300 with the remaining balance due 14 days before the big day.
We're kinda camera shy but would love a few photos of just the two of us. Can you help?
I can. Much like my candid wedding photos, the portraits that I do are also fun and informal. There won’t be any cheesy posing. I won’t ask you to stare into each others eyes from an inch away (unless you actually do that). I’ll find a setting with nice light, i’ll place you there and maybe gently pose you. You’ll be yourselves whilst I snap away, including all those giggly shy moments inbetween.
What if you get food poisoning or car trouble?
First of all, I’ve turned up at every wedding on time, every time. I won’t eat kebabs and shellfish days before and I’ll aim to get to the day’s starting point an hour early…just in case. However, if I do succumb to an exotic disease then rest-assured, you will get a top-notch photographer through my network of trusted compatriots who I’d happily use to shoot my own wedding.
What happens after the wedding? How long before we get our pictures?
Lay back and bask in the after-wedding glow, safe in the knowledge that your photos are backed up in The Cloud as soon as I get home. Your chosen images will be lovingly edited and uploaded onto a private gallery for you to share with family and friends, and if you wish, you could purchase prints from the comfort of your phone or tablet.