Investment and keepsakes
My packages include
- Me – my absolute best efforts, skills and dedication for before, during and after.
- Morning prep until the evening’s events. Your story will be told in full without the restraints of timelines
- All travel costs, wherever you are in the UK and no hidden charges
- Edited images on a USB drive and a selection of small prints, beautifully presented in a wooden box
- An online gallery to share with friends and family
- A consultation over a coffee in the London / Surrey area and as much input from me as you want
Contact me for a bespoke quote for multi-day events, international destination weddings, and shorter, relaxed ceremonies. Late bookings and weekday weddings may also qualify for a photography discount.
Optional extras include:
- Pre-wedding portrait session
- A second photographer
- Wedding Albums
Fine art albums from Folio
All my packages include the digital files in all their hi-res glory. This means you’ll have the convenience of being able to share your memories online through social media; to purchase prints down at your local store; or to create your own albums using one of the many online publishing platforms. The choice is all yours! However, when it comes to real fine art album, a book that’s hand-crafted using inks that will never fade or discolour, an heirloom that is designed to last a life-time, the choices become a lot more discerning. I’m proud to be able to offer you albums from Folio.
Feel free to contact me about anything, really. But if you’re enquiring about a specific date then don’t forget the important details if you have them: Whom, where and when is a great start!